|1||We Are One||5:35|
|2||I Wanna Thank You||7:23|
|3||I Want To Feel I'm Wanted||5:26|
|4||Too Many Games||5:28|
|6||Feel That You're Feeling||5:54|
|7||Before I Let Go||5:40|
|8||Back In Stride||7:35|
|9||When You Love Someone||5:28|
|11||Freedom (South Africa)||6:50|
|13||Joy And Pain||7:14|
|14||I Wanna Be With You||4:15|
|164-24 0620 3, 1C 164-24 0621 1||Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly||Live In Los Angeles (2xLP, Album, DMM)||Capitol Records, EMI||164-24 0620 3, 1C 164-24 0621 1||Europe||1986|
|ESTSP 24||Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly||Live In Los Angeles (2xLP, Album)||Capitol Records||ESTSP 24||UK||1986|
|CDP 7 46369 2||Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly||Live In Los Angeles (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 46369 2||US||1987|
|TC2-ESTSP 24, TC-2ESTSP 24||Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly||Live In Los Angeles (Cass, Album, XDR)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||TC2-ESTSP 24, TC-2ESTSP 24||UK||1986|
|ESTSP 24||Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly||Live In Los Angeles (2xCD)||Capitol Records||ESTSP 24||US||2003|
- Engineer – David Cole , Frankie Beverly, John Nowland
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By – David Luke, Frankie Beverly, Greg Blockman, John Nowland
- Producer – Frankie Beverly
NotesIssued in a gatefold cover with printed inner sleeves.
Some copies exist that are pressed in translucent black vinyl.
This Album is dedicated to Dee Marie Warren.
Recorded at Universal Amphitheatre.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-12479-1
- Barcode (Scan): 077771247910
- Matrix / Runout (Side A-D stamp): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etch exc "[Allied 'ɑ' logo]" stamp): AL-SP SWBB-1-12479 F-2 [Allied 'ɑ' logo] B-24936 -F2 △13869 1-2 Wally 02-SMI-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etch exc "[Allied 'ɑ' logo]" stamp): AL-SP SWBB-2-12479 F-2 [Allied 'ɑ' logo] B-24937 -F2 △13869-X Wally 1-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etch exc "[Allied 'ɑ' logo]" stamp): AL-SP SWBB-3-12479 F-2 [Allied 'ɑ' logo] B-24938 -F2 △13870 Wally 1-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etch exc "[Allied 'ɑ' logo]" stamp): AL-SP SP 1-2 SWBB-4-12479 F-2 [Allied 'ɑ' logo] B-24939 -F2 △13870-X Wally
- Record Company – Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Universal Amphitheatre
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △13869
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △13870
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
Short introLive In Los Angeles - Maze, Frankie Beverly. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Maze featuring Frankie Beverly. Pop , 1986. Running Away Live. Dee's Song Live. Live In New Orleans - Maze, Frankie Beverly. Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly Back In Stride - Продолжительность: 8:09. MAZE feat, Frankie Beverly Live. The look in your eyeys. 35: to music from Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly like Before I Let Go featuring Frankie Beverly, Before I Let Go & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly. Latest release. Live in New Orleans, Live in Los Angeles. Play album. Popular this week. Before I Let Go featuring Frankie Beverly. 6 listeners. 3 photos. Show all albums by Maze featuring Frankie Beverly. Live in Los Angeles. About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space. Maze featuring Frankie Beverly is the debut album by Bay Area-based R&B group Maze. Released in 1977 on Capitol Records. Signed to a recording contract with Capitol Records in 1976, Maze would release their debut album, Maze featuring Frankie Beverly in 1977. From that album Maze would earn a devoted fan base with classic tracks Happy Feelin's, While I'm Alone and Lady of Magic ultimately giving them their first gold record. All tracks written by Frankie Beverly. Time Is on My Side 5:19. Here you get some straight Soul and Funk on your ears for a reasonable price. Nice gatefold with live performance prints in it. Favorite track: You. 返信 通知を希望する Helpful. Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly may have been part of the Quiet Storm movement but they were also one of the all-time great live band as these vintage performances prove. In an age of manufactured pop bands who cant sing let alone play an instrument this double release is a tribute to an act who managed to do both supremely well, and at their peak would have a decent claim to the best live band on the planet. The Maze studio albums were part of a radio driven FM driven movement dubbed Quiet Storm characterised by mellow dynamics and laid back tempos. Live In Los Angeles. Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly. Released: Jan 1986
Related to Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Live In Los Angeles
Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Golden Time Of Day
The Family - Feeling What You Wanna Feel
Jab - Feel What You Wanna Feel
Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - I Wish You Well
L.U.P.O. - I Wanna Love You
Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Southern Girl
Tom Jones - I'll Never Fall In Love Again / Things I Wanna Do
Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - When You Love Someone / Happy Feelin's
Mario Winans Featuring Enya - I Don't Wanna Know
Groove Control - Do It Anyway You Wanna (Version 84)