|1||La Bas: Song Of The Drowned|
Arranged By – Dimitry Kyryakou, John Bonnar, Lisa GerrardBouzouki – Dimitry KyryakouDulcimer [Yang Ch'in] – Lisa GerrardKeyboards – John Bonnar
Composed By – HändelKeyboards – John Bonnar
|4||Violina: The Last Embrace|
Vocals – Jacek Tuschewski, John Bonnar
|7||Sanvean: I Am Your Shadow|
Composed By – Andrew Claxton
Vocals – Jacek Tuschewski, John BonnarVocals [Introduction] – Dimitry Kyryakou, Pieter Bourke
Bouzouki – Dimitry KyryakouDulcimer [Yang Ch'in] – Lisa GerrardPercussion [Derabukkas (Large And Small)], Handclaps – Pieter Bourke
|13||Persian Love Song: The Silver Gun|
Arranged By – Lisa Gerrard
Bouzouki – Dimitry KyryakouDulcimer [Yang Ch'in] – Lisa GerrardTabla [Bass], Drums [Camel] – Pieter Bourke
|16||Majhnavea's Music Box|
|CAD 5009 CD||Lisa Gerrard||The Mirror Pool (CD, Album)||4AD||CAD 5009 CD||Europe||1995|
|7243 8 40592 2 4||Lisa Gerrard||The Mirror Pool (CD, Album)||4AD||7243 8 40592 2 4||France||1995|
|SON 103||Lisa Gerrard||The Mirror Pool (CD, Album)||Sonic Records||SON 103||Poland||Unknown|
|GAD 5009 CD, CAD 5009 CD||Lisa Gerrard||The Mirror Pool (CD, Album, RE)||4AD, 4AD||GAD 5009 CD, CAD 5009 CD||UK||2007|
|CAD 5009 CD, D 103559||Lisa Gerrard||The Mirror Pool (CD, Album)||4AD, BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. (Canada)||CAD 5009 CD, D 103559||Canada||1995|
- Composed By – Lisa Gerrard (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 16)
- Conductor, Arranged By [Orchestral Works] – John Bonnar
- Design – Chris Bigg
- Engineer – Garry Havrillay (tracks: 10, 12, 13), Robin Gray (tracks: 1 to 4, 16)
- Engineer, Artwork By [Front Image] – Jacek Tuschewski
- Mixed By – Guy Charbonneau
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Charlie Bouis
- Performer – The Victorian Philharmonic Orchestra (tracks: 1 to 4, 10, 12, 13, 16)
- Performer, Producer, Engineer – Lisa Gerrard
- Photography By [Portraits] – Dennis Keeley
- Producer – Lisa Gerrard
NotesThis edition pressed by Specialty Records Corporation.
©℗ 1995 4· A· D
Warner Bros. Records Inc. & WEA Manufacturing are both listed as Manufacturers on this release
1 to 4, 16: Recorded with the Victorian Philharmonic Orchestra at Eaton Studio (Melbourne, Australia) with Gray.
10, 12, 13, woodwind works: Recorded at the ABC Studios (Melbourne, Australia) with Havrillay also using The Victorian Philharmonic Orchestra Woodwind Section.
Other tracks recorded at home studio (Gippsland, Australia) with Tuschewski and Gerrard.
A Dolby Model 740 Spectral Processor for sonic enhancement (courtesy Dolby Laboratories Inc) was used on all these recordings.
Only the Barcode and Matrix are present on this edition. No other Identifiers are stamped, etched or printed on the Matrix / Runout / Hub area.
- Barcode: 0 9362-45916-2 7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): SRC [Logo] 1 45916-2 RE-1 SRC02 M1S3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): SRC [Logo] 1 45916-2 RE-1 SRC02 M1S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): SRC [Logo] 1 45916-2 RE-1 SRC02 M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): SRC [Logo] 1 45916-2 RE-1 SRC02 M1S2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Copyright (c) – 4AD
- Published By – Beggars Banquet Music Ltd.
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Recorded At – Allan Eaton Studios
- Recorded At – ABC Studios, Melbourne
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
Short introThe Mirror Pool is Lisa Gerrard's first solo album, released by 4AD in 1995 one year before the release of Spiritchaser, the last work Dead Can Dance issued before disbanding in 1998. Among this album's musicians was Pieter Bourke, who later co-wrote Gerrard's 1998 album Duality. Gerrard explained the album title: If you read about African music, they believe that during the process of making this music that you come into contact with spirits from another plane. The Mirror Pool. Lisa Gerrard. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1995 CD от The Mirror Pool на 1995 16 Songs. World , free to Lisa Gerrard The Mirror Pool Violina: The Last Embrace, La Bas: Song of the Drowned and more. 16 tracks 68:05. Lisa Gerrard was so indelibly and obviously a part of what made Dead Can Dance what it is that it's little wonder that The Mirror Pool feels essentially like a continuation of that band's haunting, vast atmospheres. Without Brendan Perry's deep, rolling voice as a contrast, Gerrard's sky-sweeping abilities transform the entire recording into a truly mystical experience. The use of Australia's Victorian Philharmonic Orchestra on many tracks continues the tradition of strong arrangements in Gerrard's work, thanks to the abilities of John Bonnar, who conducts as well. Band Name Lisa Gerrard. Album Name The Mirror Pool. Type Album. Released date 1995. Labels 4AD Records. Music StyleDarkwave. Members owning this album15. Violina The Last Embrace. La Bas Song of the Drowned. Persian Love Song The Silver Gun. Sanvean I Am Your Shadow. The Rite. Other productions from Lisa Gerrard. Twilight Kingdom. Come Quietly. 3: Symphony of Sorrowful Songs , Secret Bridesmaids' Business и другие. Released 1995. The Mirror Pool Tracklist. Persian Love Song - The Silver Gun Lyrics. Sanvean - I Am Your Shadow Lyrics. Swans Lyrics
Related to Lisa Gerrard - The Mirror Pool
Mona Lisa - Mona Lisa
Various - Ali (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
D.Ramirez Feat Dimitry Bobrov - Pleasure Me
Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Lost In Emotion
Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam And Friends
Lisa Gerrard - Sanvean (I Am Your Shadow)
Leroy Smart - Mother Lisa
Dead Can Dance - Buried In Music
Father MC - Lisa Baby
Lisa Lovbrand - Let Me Love You